| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sta. Vit. Palmar in November is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 95.8mm (3.8in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Sta. Vit. Palmar November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sta. Vit. Palmar:
- Santa Maria, Brazil - 425.7 kms (264.5 miles) N
- Bage, Brazil - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) NNW
- Melo, Uruguay - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) NNW
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) WNW
- Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) WNW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) WSW
- Rocha, Uruguay - 140.2 kms (87.1 miles) SW
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 285.3 kms (177.3 miles) WSW
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 301.2 kms (187.1 miles) WSW
- Prado, Uruguay - 302.3 kms (187.9 miles) WSW
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 224 kms (139.2 miles) SW
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 415.2 kms (258 miles) WSW