| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sta. Vit. Palmar in June is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 102.1mm (4in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Sta. Vit. Palmar June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Sta. Vit. Palmar:
- Santa Maria, Brazil - 425.7 kms (264.5 miles) N
- Bage, Brazil - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) NNW
- Melo, Uruguay - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) NNW
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) WNW
- Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) WNW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) WSW
- Rocha, Uruguay - 140.2 kms (87.1 miles) SW
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 285.3 kms (177.3 miles) WSW
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 301.2 kms (187.1 miles) WSW
- Prado, Uruguay - 302.3 kms (187.9 miles) WSW
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 224 kms (139.2 miles) SW
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 415.2 kms (258 miles) WSW