| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sta. Vit. Palmar in January is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 105.4mm (4.1in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Sta. Vit. Palmar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sta. Vit. Palmar:
- Santa Maria, Brazil - 425.7 kms (264.5 miles) N
- Bage, Brazil - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) NNW
- Melo, Uruguay - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) NNW
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) WNW
- Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) WNW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) WSW
- Rocha, Uruguay - 140.2 kms (87.1 miles) SW
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 285.3 kms (177.3 miles) WSW
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 301.2 kms (187.1 miles) WSW
- Prado, Uruguay - 302.3 kms (187.9 miles) WSW
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 224 kms (139.2 miles) SW
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 415.2 kms (258 miles) WSW